If you have been injured at work, whether on work premises or not, then you may have a claim. It is compulsory for employers to have insurance to deal with claims of this nature.
Your employer must ensure your safety and there are certain regulations they must comply with. They must train you to carry out your job safely, supply you with suitable tools, clothing and equipment (which must be properly maintained). In addition your workplace, including access to it and exit from it, must be to a required standard.
You can also claim against your employer if a fellow employee is at fault.
The most common accidents – although this is not an exhaustive list – are generally;
- Manual handling – lifting heavy or awkward objects
- Using defective equipment/unsuitable tools
- Inadequate training for your job which leads to injury (this can include inadequately trained colleagues who cause you harm)
- Inadequate safety procedures
- Inadequate gloves, footwear, head protection or clothing
- Defective premises
- Restricted space, slippery/uneven flooring, inadequate lighting – causing a slip, trip or fall
Road Traffic Accident (R.T.A)
We can assist with all aspects of road traffic accidents – personal injury, repair of your vehicle (or write off value if a total loss), hire car, engineering assessment, recovery charges, loss/damage to goods, loss of earnings etc.
As far as your injuries are concerned we will arrange a medical examination as close to your home as possible (using your postcode to appoint the nearest suitable expert) to avoid the stress of travel.
We will arrange all and any treatment you might need, subject to liability being accepted by the defendant.
Slips, Trips and Falls
A slip or trip in a public building, spillages on supermarket floors, falling down inadequately lit steps – in fact most circumstances where you have sustained injury in a public place, because of the fault of another.
We are here for you 24/7 and it will not cost you one penny to claim.